How INVISTA Transformed Manufacturer Training with VR
Before virtual reality, technical training was difficult, time-consuming, costly, and potentially dangerous. In this case study, you’ll learn how Koch Industries manufacturer, INVISTA, has implemented VR training at scale.
Since implementing Circuit Stream’s VR training system, INVISTA has projected a 50% reduction in employee training time, an increase in workplace safety and employee engagement, and significantly reduced raw materials wasted during training.
VR Training Results
- Projected to cut training time in half
- Employees reach proficiency in 3 weeks vs. 3 months
- Reduced costs of raw materials and operational downtime
- Improved operator safety
- Enhanced the employee experience
- Created measurable training results
“I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR 15 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN RESULTS LIKE THIS BEFORE"
— INVISTA's Technical Training Manager