How INVISTA Transformed Manufacturer Training with VR
Before virtual reality, technical training was difficult, time consuming, costly, and potentially dangerous. In this case study, you’ll learn how Koch Industries manufacturer, INVISTA, has implemented VR training at scale.
Since implementing Circuit Stream’s VR training system, INVISTA has projected a 50% reduction in employee training time, an increase in workplace safety and employee engagement, and significantly reduced raw materials wasted during training.
VR Training Results
- Projected to cut training time in half
- Employees reach proficiency in 1 month vs. 3 months
- Reduced costs of raw materials and operational downtime
- Improved operator safety
- Enhanced the employee experience
- Created measurable training results
“I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR 15 YEARS AND I'VE NEVER SEEN RESULTS LIKE THIS BEFORE"
— Trainer, INVISTA