XR Training Module with Circuit Stream Platform
Training in XR is not a novelty anymore however, the successful implementation and managing is still misunderstood and often poorly managed. With Circuit Stream Platform we are solving the main issues with training employees using XR technology.
In this demo, you will learn, on a real use case scenario, how we helped a client implement, manage, and scale their training processes using Circuit Stream Platform.
- Safety concerns — the noisy and hot environment provokes errors
- Limited training opportunities — training can only be performed when the machines were turned off
- Strained resources — limited number of senior employees are required to supervise training
- High costs — unsalvageable raw materials are wasted during training
- Unmeasurable processes — impossible to determine performance success of the training programs
- Increased safety — errors during training don't endanger workers or equipment
- Unlimited training — trainings can be run at anytime, as frequently as desired
- Scalable training program — fewer training supervisors train more new hires
- Eliminated material costs — no raw materials are used in digital simulation
- Measurable processes — immediate feedback and analytics document employee success