In the 10-week Virtual and Augmented Reality Development with Unity course, you’ll learn to create VR and AR apps using Unity, C#, and the industry standards for applications.
Course participants will build a personal VR or AR application for their portfolio or as a project for a client. Instructors are professionals working in the virtual and augmented reality industry committed to helping you learn to build VR and AR apps.
The course meets three times per week for 10 weeks:
- Online Class (3 hours)
- Personal VR or AR Project (1 hour)
The course dedicates a separate focus on your own application. You will have a one-on-one session together with the instructors focused on solving specific problems and building your personal VR or AR app.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Create your own VR or AR idea in Unity
- Design for different VR and AR platforms
- Manage production of VR and AR projects
- Effectively design applications around the benefits of VR and AR
- Collaborate on team Unity projects
- Connect to a powerful network in the VR and AR industry
No previous experience is required for the course.