- Live Online Sessions: 3 hours per week split twice a week for 1.5 hours each
- 1-on-1s: Each week, you will have one hour of 1-on-1 time with an expert instructor to focus on getting hands-on and solving specific problems around your personal VR or AR application!
By the end of the course...
You will be able to:
- Create your own VR or AR idea in Unity
- Design for different VR and AR platforms
- Manage production of VR and AR projects
- Analyze the technical feasibility of XR projects
- Collaborate in teams working with Unity
- Leverage a powerful network in the XR industry
You will have...
- Portfolio: A portfolio of 8 projects built for both AR/VR
- Certification: Successful completion of the course will earn you a Certificate in XR Development and prepare you to gain the Associate Level certification badge from Unity.
- Access to Community: At the heart of Circuit Stream is our passionate community of XR professionals from around the world who come together every day to learn from each other. Tap into the network through Slack and our XR Community platform.
Who Should Take This Course?
This is a beginner-friendly course, with no previous experience required.
This course is equally applicable to developers as it is to generalists looking to better understand and work with this technology. It is designed for students or professionals coming from a wide range of backgrounds with an interest in working with immersive technologies.