Join Circuit Stream's Pitch Day
Event Time: November 03, 2022 – 1pm Pacific Time (PT)
Pitch Day is the culminating event of the Unity Developer Bootcamp. It is an opportunity to witness our graduates pitch their capstone projects to hiring partners and the immersive technology community after six months of arduous work.
What is Pitch Day?
Pitch Day is a showcase and networking event where Hiring Partners are able to connect with Circuit Stream's top talent. It consists of three sections:
- Part 1 - Each student will deliver a 30-60 second elevator pitch. Based on the elevator pitches, hiring partners and audience members can join breakout rooms to hear the official 5-min pitches and learn more from the students that sparked an interest.
- Part 2 - The 5-min pitches take place.
- Part 3 - Happy Hour occurs, which is a casual networking opportunity and a chance to get to know the graduates more closely.
What are the benefits to you?
Reap the benefits of a more targeted candidate pool by meeting our graduates who will satisfy your hiring needs. Working with Circuit Stream's graduate students will give you access to a diverse and competitive talent pool.
One week prior to Pitch Day, we will send a Graduate Profile Book of all our student participants to hiring partners who register for the event, so they can identify stand-out candidates in advance. We encourage Hiring Partners to pre-select four pitches they would like to watch before the event takes place.
Whether you are looking for entry or intermediate-level candidates, you will connect with an impressive and knowledgeable group of candidates looking to land a job using their newly acquired skills.
1:00 pm-1:30 pm (Pacific Time) Kick Off
- Event kick-off
- Hear the 30s-60s elevator pitches from all participating Bootcamp graduates. Once complete, hiring partners and attendees can decide which learners or projects they are interested in learning more about and join the respective breakout rooms.
1:30 pm-2:30 pm (Pacific Time) Pitches
- In breakout rooms, each group of Bootcamp graduates will present their capstone project pitches in detail to anyone interested. Each presenter has 10 minutes total: 5 minutes to pitch, and 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Hiring Partners, guests, and audience members can move between breakout rooms.
2:30 pm-2:45 pm (Pacific Time) Break
2:45 pm-3:30 pm (Pacific Time) Happy Hour
- In the same breakout room format, attendees now have an opportunity to chat with the different presenters by moving between rooms. They can ask more questions, connect, exchange contact information and network.
Sneak peek of a Bootcamp Project!
Project in progress by Mondae Atughonu
Shown: VR Multiplayer character selections and game map setups. A mix of laser tag and capture the flag! Currently building in unique VR locomotion (jumping, climbing, parkour, and teleport).