18 February 2021 – 7pm ET
Get Your 360 Video Ready for Unity
You're gong to learn the whole end-to-end process. From capturing 360 camera content to importing it to Unity. Ben and Chris will also share basic considerations and common pitfalls.
The workshops is brought to you with the help of Blend.Media - a 360 assets marketplace.
Project Assets and PDF document of good resources for 360 video production.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How to take 360 Assets
- How to stitch 360 content
- A pipeline process from end-to-end
- How to import 360 video assets to Unity
- How to avoid common obstacles when producing 360 content for immersive experiences
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A full understanding of immersive 360 video production pipeline
- An understanding on how to implement 360 assets to Unity3D
- A 360 video you want and ready to use in Unity
- Best practices on how to use 360 content in Unity
- Answers to your questions from your hosts, Ben and Chris
About your instructor:
Ben is an award-wining 360 filmmaker and VR/AR producer. He teaches Immersive Media (MA) at University College London (UCL) and his company SkyEdge 360 specializes in dynamic 360 film, supporting other agencies and studios. His work is frequently in the press, most recently a feature on BBC News for Grenfell survivors staring Les Ferdinand. Chris is a dedicated game developer and designer who is especially passionate about new technologies.