22 December 2020 – 3pm ET
Make Your Own AR Holiday Postcard
Creating a business card (or in this case, Seasonal Greetings card) in augmented reality, is relatively simple. Everyone can do it and you don't even need a headset since mobile cameras are enough to see the animated digital objects on top of your printed physical card.
In this live AR workshop, Jerry will show you how to build your own holiday postcard from scratch.
After the workshop you will be able to create your own 3D animated business, playing or holiday cards in Unity.
You will receive project files after the workshop.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How to setup an AR project in Unity 3D
- How to work with Image Recognition and Image Targets
- How to conceptualize, design, test and implement AR designs
- How to add effects and animation to an AR post card
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Fundamental understanding of AR projections
- Best practices how to use AR plane tracking
- Knowledge how to build simple effects and animations
- Answers to your questions about AR development and design from Jerry
About your instructor:
Jerry loves to teach and build immersive simulations. With more than 10 years in the game industry as an engineer and team leader, he is one of the best instructors when it comes to AR/VR development.