On-Demand Intro to AR Workshop
In this introductory AR workshop you will learn how to build your first augmented reality project using Unity packages: Vuforia and AR Foundation.
This workshop is perfect for beginners who are looking to learn more about AR development. No coding background is required.
The resources used in the workshop will be provided upon signing up.
Resources: Project GitHub assets
During the workshop, we'll share:
- An introduction and overview of Unity
- An overview AR project settings
- How to include SDK packages Vuforia and AR Foundation in your Unity AR project
- Answers to your questions about developing AR applications
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A better understanding of AR development
- Knowledge on how to use plane tracking a
- Skills to recreate the image tracking application with Vuforia on your phone
- A reference for where to begin when developing AR/VR applications
About Your Instructor
Usman Mir or "Ozzy" as we like to call him, has been developing AR/VR applications for more than 12 years and spent 6 years teaching the acquired knowledge to students. He is passionate about immersive technology, is an avid gamer and a jazz drum musician.