25 March 2021 – 12PM PST
Game of Tag - Adding a Multiplayer Functionality in Unity
At the end of the workshop you will have Cash's files and script code to play around with and use it on your own projects.
This workshop is fairly advanced and assumes prior programming and Unity experience, however anyone can attend!
Project assets, codes and files will be shared for all registrants.
What are you going to learn
- Multiplayer feature theory and basics
- What is Photon 2 networking engine
- How to enable and use Photon 2 in your Unity apps (yes, even in VR)
- How to build a simple Game of Tag under an hour with multiplayer functionality
- Writing C# scripts and game logic for networking in Unity
📁 Every attendee will get the project files and assets
💬 AMA session with your host, Cash Garman, after the workshop
About your instructor:
Cash is a man of multiple talents - from tinkering and engineering with hardware, DJing punk songs on digital radio stations to creating multiplayer games for PlayStation and PC. He's the first to try new things and practices in the digital building realm. If you're into creating games in Unity, you should definitely come to his workshops or YouTube livestreams!