17 June 2021 – 3pm EST
C# for Unity Workshop
Interested in augmented and virtual reality development but not sure where to start with the coding?
In this introduction to C# we will be covering C# fundamentals as well as how to script in Unity using the C# language. You will learn how to create basic script files and get an understanding of variables, functions, loops, and conditional statements. Not sure what any of those things are? All the more reason to tune in and learn all about it!
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How to create and test C# Scripts
- How to use variables and data types
- Using conditional statements
- Using logical operators in C#
- How to use loop statements
- How to use methods and functions
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- An understanding of basic C# Syntax
- The beginning of the frameworks for using C# in Unity
- An understanding of using C# in virtual and augmented reality.
About your instructor:
Jerry Medeiros is a game development and AI expert with more than 10 years of experience using his skills to create games and XR training and simulations. As a Unity Certified Instructor, he is passionate about teaching the latest emerging technologies. He has an undergraduate degree in Game Development, a graduate in Interaction Design and a Master’s degree in Computer Science.