Intro to VR: Build a VR Jenga Experience
Want to learn how to build an immersive VR experience but you don't know how?
Register for the free Intro to VR: Build a VR Jenga Experience on-demand workshop and learn the first steps of VR development in Unity.
This is a beginner-friendly workshop that doesn't assume any previous development experience.
We'll go over some VR fundamentals in this workshop so that you're equipped to tackle more VR related projects.
You'll learn how to set up a VR scene in Unity, how to use audio and visual effects in Unity, and more! If you're just getting started with VR, this is the workshop you should attend.
The workshop demonstrates what kind of projects you can start building during XR Development with Unity course.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Resources You'll Receive
- Project Assets (Code, Materials/Textures etc..)
- Workshop Video Replay
- How to build a Unity environment
- The VR scene building basics
- How to use lightmapping or baking lights to achieve better reality
- Basic physics and interactions between objects
At the End of the Workshop, You'll Have:
- A foundational understanding of VR
- Knowledge to start and plan your VR application process
- Experience adding animations and interactions to your projects
- An inside look in what you need to get started in the industry
- Concrete answers to your questions about software and best practices
About your instructors:
Indika, a proud Sri-Lankan, has always been fascinated by high tech. His work history in software industry includes game development, design, and of course XR technology. If you're looking for someone to find a tech business solution, he's your guy!