Live VR Workshop - Learn VR Spell Casting!
Learn the fundamentals of VR development in a fun and engaging way by exploring how to cast spells using Unity engine! This free workshop will give you a real-time feedback from our expert VR instructors.
The even is a perfect introduction into the world of virtual reality development and is suitable for beginners.
If you’ve ever looked for a great place to start your VR journey this is the best opportunity to make your first steps in the world. You're going to learn how to move in an environment, control your avatar, and use basic physics and animations.
Attendees will receive project files and source code so they can replicate the workshop on their own. Apps like these are included in the Circuit Stream's XR Development with Unity course.
During the workshop, you'll learn:
- How to set up a VR scene
- How to manage inputs in VR
- How to control shaders behavior with flags
- Implementing 3D Models in your project
- Haptics and controller feedback
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A foundational understanding of starting and building VR applications
- Resources to grow your skills and build your own apps
- An inside look of what you need to know to get started in the industry
- Concrete answers to your questions about software, work, and best practices
At the end of the workshop, we will hold a live 20-minute Q&A session with the instructor!
- No computer or device necessary
- Prior experience with Unity is not required, but will make it easier to follow along
- Interest in building Virtual Reality applications
About Your Instructor
Usman Mir is an expert Unity instructor and a passionate gamer who develops 3D games in his spare time. with over 13 years of experience with learning, building, and teaching Unity, he's the best person to show you the first steps when it comes to real-time 3D development.
"I was able to use what I was taught in class to aid in my job search. I landed a job within 3 months of starting my course with Circuit Stream. They were definitely a big reason I was able to succeed. I would recommend them to other aspiring XR professionals.”
Syed Fatir Ali — LNG Studios
“Circuit Stream is an EXCELLENT online course. It’s classroom and 1 on 1 sessions was beyond anything I could have imagined. My instructors went above and beyond. I would recommend this to any and everyone.”
Richard Bailey — Hershey's
"XR opens the door for a whole new landscape of possibilities. It allows us to advance our engineering and visualize the work we do."
Laura Smith — SNC Lavalin