06 April 2021 – Multiple time zones
Intro to HoloLens 2 AR Development with Unity
HoloLens 2 is the most exciting mixed reality headsets on the market. In this workshop, we will demonstrate how to set up an AR Unity project for HoloLens 2 device and build up a visual plumbing AR maintenance guide application.
During the workshop you're going to learn how to build a flow based maintenance application using Unity engine and with HoloLens 2 emulator. The app will guide a user with the correct flow of the maintenance procedure by an augmented visualization.
Our expert instructor, Indika Wijesooriya, will demonstrate the device setup and development process along with unique features.
Make sure to choose the workshop time that suits you. Both workshops were be conducted live.
- Option 1: Middle East and Central Europe
- Option 2: Far East and Oceania
Project assets and presentation slides will be shared for all registrants.
What are you going to learn:
- How to setup an AR project in Unity
- How to go about designing AR workflow in Unity
- Using different APKs within Unity (including HoloLens 2 emulator)
- How maintenance engineers, field technicians, and educators can develop similar AR business applications
📁 Every attendee will get the project files and assets
💬 AMA session with your host, Indika Wijesooriya, after the workshop
About your instructor:
Indika, a proud Sri-Lankan, has always been fascinated by high tech. His work history in software industry includes game development, design, and of course XR technology. If you're looking for someone to find a tech business solution, he's your guy.