03 June 2021 – 12pm PT
Create Amazing XR Effects with Shaders
Make sure to have URP and shader graph installed, and we’ll start uncovering the black box that is shaders!
During the workshop, we'll share:
- Why shaders are important, how they work and how to work with them
- Understanding of the fundamental elements used in almost every shader
- How to conceptualize, design, test and implement effects with the Shader Graph
- How other designers can interact with your shader outside of the graph editor
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Fundamental understanding of shaders and what they can and can’t do
- An understanding of how to get started with shader effects and what external resources may be needed
- Knowledge of how to integrate shaders into your own projects in ways others can easily work with them
- Answers to your questions around design from Tyrell!
About your instructor:
Tyrell Lewin was one of the Circuit Stream's first alumni's from 5 years ago. His passion of technology has led him to start exploring and learning XR on his own. Today he is an expert developer specializing on AR/VR design.