04 May 2021 – 7pm Dubai GMT+4 / 4pm London GMT+1
Live Virtual Reality Workshop - Learn VR Spell Casting!
Circuit Stream is offering a live VR workshop - learn fundamental VR development in a fun and engaging way by exploring how to cast spells in VR! This free workshop gives you real-time feedback from our instructors.
These serve as the perfect introduction into the world of augmented and virtual reality development.
If you’ve ever looked for a great place to start your VR journey this is the perfect opportunity to dip your toes in and start thinking on how to create your VR app.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How to set up a VR scene
- How to manage input in VR
- Building and using flags
- Haptics and bringing in 3D Models
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A foundational understanding of Virtual Reality
- Resources to grow your skills and build your own apps
- An inside look of what you need to know to get started in the industry
- Concrete answers to your questions about software, work and best practices
- No computer or device necessary
- Prior experience with Unity is not required, but will make it easier to follow along
- Interest in building Virtual Reality applications
About Your Instructor
Indika, a proud Sri-Lankan, has always been fascinated by high tech. His work history in software industry includes game development, design, and of course XR technology. If you're looking for someone to find a tech business solution, he's your guy.
"I was able to use what I was taught in class to aid in my job search. I landed a job within 3 months of starting my course with Circuit Stream. They were definitely a big reason I was able to succeed. I would recommend them to other aspiring XR professionals.”
Syed Fatir Ali — LNG Studios
“Circuit Stream is an EXCELLENT online course. It’s classroom and 1 on 1 sessions was beyond anything I could have imagined. My instructors went above and beyond. I would recommend this to any and everyone.”
Richard Bailey — Hershey's
"XR opens the door for a whole new landscape of possibilities. It allows us to advance our engineering and visualize the work we do."
Laura Smith — SNC Lavalin