Unity Bootcamp Launch Event
Looking to change careers and become a certified Unity developer?
Real-time 3D (RT3D) skills are becoming some of the most sought-after competencies for the new development landscape. According to credible marketing research by Burning Glass, these skills will continue to grow by 70% over the next 10 years.
With a starting salary close to 6-figures in the US ($95,000 according to Talent.com) this particular career path makes sense for anyone who wants to unlock the potential of AR/VR, game development, and web3 using Unity as their preferred software.
We’re hosting a live event with expert speakers from industry-leading companies like Microsoft, Unity, and Niantic. We’ll also discuss what makes our Unity Bootcamp program so career-focused and sets it apart from other training opportunities in the market today. Our 24-week Bootcamp is where you’ll learn the necessary skills to enhance or begin a meaningful career in 3D development.
To attend the live event, fill out the form and register for the workshop. Attend live and receive a Bootcamp tuition launch scholarship valued at $2,250.
Tuition Scholarship Opportunity
Attending our launch event could benefit you in a big way. Register today and attend our live event to receive a Bootcamp tuition launch scholarship valued at $2,250.
What you will learn in this event
- The marketplace demand for real-time 3D skills with companies like Unity, Microsoft, and Niantic
- Job and career path options for individuals with a Unity skill set
- The structure of the Unity Developer Bootcamp
- Examples of portfolio projects received during the 24-week long program
- Expectations and support from Circuit Stream's career services team
- More insights about the future of Unity Career paths and skill sets
- You must attend the full live event to receive a scholarship.
- The scholarship giveaway is not transferable and can only be used for the Unity Developer Bootcamp starting October 11.
- Bootcamp requires some preexisting scripting knowledge. You will be asked to take a qualifying exam to determine if you are ready to enroll in the course. You must pass this exam by September 15 to be eligible for these scholarships.
- Those who receive a tuition launch scholarship will have the scholarship value taken directly off their tuition payment.
- This tuition scholarship giveaway can not be used in conjunction with any other special pricing or scholarship offer.
About Circuit Stream
Circuit Stream is a leading AR/VR and Unity education company in North America. Established in 2015, the company has helped over 40,000 people learn to design, develop and launch immersive experiences. Organizations including Apple, Nike, and US Navy.