10 February 2021 – 3pm ET
Unity MARS Workflows and New Features
In this workshop, you will take a deep dive into Unity Mars and learn how you set up and manage your AR app development. You will learn a workflow that lets you quickly define how you want your digital content to respond to the real world.!
Your host, Jerry Medeiros will also share his project files and and answer all your questions about AR development.
Workshop is free to attend and doesn't assume any previous XR development experience.
Registrants will receive project files after the workshop.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- A better understanding of MARS purpose
- To create simple rules that describe AR scenarios and interactions
- To use the companion app to capture real-world data and work with it in the Editor
- A set of techniques on how to quickly re-iterate and test your AR projects while developing
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Fundamental understanding of implementing Unity MARS to upgrade and accelerate your AR development
- Best practices of using Unity MARS
- Knowledge about new features of MARS and how to use them in your projects
- Answers to your questions about AR development and design from Jerry
About your instructor:
Jerry loves to teach and build immersive simulations. With more than 10 years in the game industry as an engineer and team leader, he is one of the best instructors when it comes to AR/VR development.