Introduction to Unity MARS
Unity MARS is game changer in the AR creative workflow. With its specific interface, developers can create intelligent AR apps that are context-aware and responsive to the physical environment and will work in any location with any type of data.
You are going to take a deep dive into the UI interface, research the workflows, and test your projects inside the Unity Editor.
- Unity MARS mini setup guide
- Project Assets
- Unity MARS documentation manual
Unity MARS gives creators the ability to finally deliver AR experiences that live up to the end user’s expectations: digital content that seems to live in and react to the real world.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- Introduction to MARS package and its intention
- How to orient yourself yourself in the MARS specific user interface
- How to start, manage, and test your AR projects inside MARS
- Best practices when building inside MARS
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A better understanding of MARS purpose
- A foundation of MARS and how it relates to specific industries
- A set of techniques on how to quickly re-iterate and test your AR projects while developing
- Answers to your specific questions from AR/VR expert instructor
- Everyone can attend, but if you want to follow along
- Downloaded Unity 2019.3 or newer (optional)
- Installed MARS (free for 45 days) (optional)
- AR headset is not needed
About Your Instructor:
Jerry Medeiros is a game development and AI expert who used his skills in creating games into AR and VR development. As a certified Unity instructor he is passionate about teaching the latest emerging technologies.