AR/VR Baseball Game without Coding
The XR Interaction Toolkit enables you to add interactivity to your AR and VR experiences without writing a single line of code. Since earlier this year the toolkit is available for Unity 2019.3 via the Package Manager.
In this on-demand workshop, Jerry is going to show you how to build a baseball VR and AR game under one hour without without resolving to scripting languages. XR Interaction Toolkit is great for creating concepts fast and easy.
If you're new to AR/VR development and are afraid of programming, this is the workshop for you.
This on-demand workshop comes with project resources as well.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- The ins and outs of XR interaction Toolkit
- How to setup the Toolkit with Package Manager
- How to quickly add interactions to Unity scene without coding
- Basic object functions like hover, select, and grab
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Have an understanding of how to use XR interaction toolkit for your projects
- Knowledge about XR Toolkit functionalities
- Project resources and assets shared in-between the workshop
- Answers to any questions about AR/VR development from our instructors
- Installed Unity 2019.3
- Beginner friendly - no prior AR/VR knowledge required
About Your Instructor:
Jerry has an extensive background in game development and project management - he has lead development studio with dozens of developers. He's passionate about the immersive technology and its impact on everyday life.