01 October 2020 – 7pm ET
Live Augmented Reality Workshop
In this beginner-friendly AR workshop, you will learn how to use Unity 3D to build a game design similar to Pokemon Go.
We are going to be using the software development kit AR Foundation.
After this workshop, you will be able to virtually capture little creatures that appear in your room.
This workshop is a perfect introduction to the world of augmented reality development.
Resources You'll Receive
- Project Assets (Code, Materials/Textures etc..)
- Presentation slides
DURING THE WORKSHOP, WE’LL SHARE:
- How Unity is used to build AR apps
- Major AR (and VR) development tools
- How to track planes in AR
- How to place virtual objects on real environments
- Answers to your questions! Bring them all.
AT THE END OF WORKSHOP, YOU’LL HAVE:
- A foundational understanding of AR
- Understand AR Foundation and how it works
- An inside look of what you need to get started in the industry
- Concrete answers to your questions about software and best practices