18 June 2020 – 7pm ET
Live Virtual Reality Workshop
Circuit Stream offers live AR and VR workshops where you can participate in the online class and get real-time feedback from our instructors.
These serve as the perfect introduction into the world of augmented and virtual reality development.
If you’ve ever looked for a great place to start your VR journey this is the perfect opportunity to dip your toes in and start thinking on how to create your VR app.
DURING THE WORKSHOP, WE’LL SHARE:
- How Unity is used to build VR apps
- Major VR and AR development tools
- Industry opportunities in Virtual Reality landscape
- Provide answers to your questions between and after the workshop
AT THE END OF WORKSHOP, YOU’LL HAVE:
- A foundational understanding of Virtual Reality
- Resources to grow your skills and build your own apps
- An inside look of what you need to know to get started in the industry
- Concrete answers to your questions about software, work and best practices
"Excellent and highly knowledgeable instructors that made complicated material easily digestible. I strongly recommend the course."
Mfon, Assistant Professor of Business — Chicago, IL
“Gave me hands on experience with Unity, which I had no prior experience with. I’m ready to start making my own VR games!”
Eric, Developer — Vancouver, BC
“With no coding experience, Circuit Stream kickstarted my path in VR development.”
Arush, Chemical Engineer — Toronto, ON
“I learned to create apps for the HTC Vive while making some great connections to the VR industry. I feel confident in becoming a VR developer now.”