15 December 2020 – 3pm ET
UX for XR: From One Designer to Another
Aleatha Singleton, has been studying and working as a designer for 22 years. Specializing for Tech UX and interaction design she found an unique challenge in AR/VR technology.
With the new medium such as XR, we have to come up with new solutions to provide a great immersive experience.
In this free workshop, Aleatha will explain and show you the foundational aspects of UX design for extended realities in a way that is understandable and most importantly, actionable.
By the end of the workshop you will be equipped by the best practices of XR UX design.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How to transition from 2D design to the immersive 3D design thinking
- Differences in designing for different "realities": AR, VR and MR.
- How to approach the design problem for different application functions
- Aleatha's recommendation for tools and software to use.
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- A blueprint from Aleatha on how to tackle design challenges in XR
- Library of resources to use for solving XR design problems
- How to test, iterate, and optimize your applications during design process
- Answers to your questions around XR design from Aleatha!
About your instructor:
Aleatha Singleton is an Immersive Tech UX Designer with over 22 years of experience designing solutions for kiosks, websites, mobile apps, desktop software and extended reality for many well-known and not-so-well-known companies.