24 November 2021 – 9AM PST
Live Workshop - UX for XR with Cornel Hillmann
Cornel Hillmann, one of the leading experts in the world of UX for immersive realities, will share his processes and personal "secret sauce" for designing and implementing effective designs for AR/VR and other immersive mediums.
Cornel is going to use a mockup project and break it down into step-by-step pieces. You'll learn how an experienced professional accepts, starts and deliver a complex XR projects from start to finish.
You don't want to miss this workshop!
6 of the live attendees will also receive his book UX for XR which was named No. 1 of Best New User Experience books by BookAuthority! Help us spread the word by sharing the event and you might be the one that receives the book.
Resources: Presentation slides
At the end of the workshop, you'll know:
- How to storyboard your new XR Design project
- How to develop a design process from start to finish
- How to communicate deliverables with your client
- How professionals such as Cornel Hillmann grow their reputation through design work
- Answers to your questions with Cornel at the live Q&A at the end of the workshop
- Interest in XR and/or design!
- An XR device is not required for this workshop
About Your Instructor:
Cornel Hillmann is a CG artist and XR designer with over 20 years of experience in the media & entertainment, advertising and design industry. Worked with brands including Panasonic, Jaguar, The Future is Wild, The Singapore International Film Festival, Razor and many others. Lectured masterclasses for immersive media production, advanced 3D-, VR- and media design-courses at Limkokwing University. Author of “Unreal for Mobile and Standalone VR” and “UX for XR” published by Apress, New York (a division of Springer Nature).