03 March 2021 – 12PM PST
Build a VR Driving Simulator in Unity
Well, Ozzy is going to teach you how to build a VR Driving Simulator in Unity. You're going to learn how to start a project in VR, think about your design and placement of the player, and how to steer and accelerate the vehicle.
Project assets and presentation slides will be shared for all registrants.
What are you going to learn
- Set up a VR Rig with the XR Interaction Tool Kit (no coding? yes please!)
- Distinguish between floor and eye level VR experiences
- Create a steering wheel interaction for VR
- Getting VR Input
- Accelerating the VR vehicle
- Answers to your questions from your host, Usman "Ozzy" Mir
About your instructor:
Usman Mir is a certified Unity instructor who has worked with Unity for over 12 years. He's passionate about learning, teaching, and building his own VR games.