08 December 2020 – 3pm ET
Build Your Own VR Escape Rooms
Escape Rooms in VR are the perfect start in getting familiar with VR development. In this free workshop, Usman "Ozzy" Mir will show you how you can build your own escape room type of VR games.
You will learn how to use simple interactions such us setting up VR controllers, using the right input for objects in your environment and creating interactions such as picking up and inspecting items.
You will receive project files after the workshop.
During the workshop, we'll share:
- How Unity is used to build virtual reality games and apps
- How to setup a project in Unity
- How to use 3D objects and script basic interactions in Unity
- How to setup VR Controllers and use VR Input in Unity
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Your own Escape Room blueprint process
- Knowledge on how to script interactions and basic animations in Unity 3D
- How to troubleshoot and test VR apps
- Answers to your questions around AR/VR development from Ozzy
About your instructor:
Usman Mir is a certified Unity instructor who has worked with Unity for over 12 years. He's passionate about teaching, learning and building his own VR games.