Nickolai is a well-being game designer. As the CEO and founder of HorizonMind he has combined and merged his game design experience and passion for personal growth and well-being with immersive technology to produce and help regular people with well-being immersive experiences that are inspired by neuroscience discoveries.
XR Development with Unity Open House
Have you thought about pursuing a career in AR/VR development?
This free and live webinar will provide you with the answers to kickstart your career in the exciting world of XR development, regardless of whether you're transitioning your skills or starting from scratch.
We'll going to share the details about 10-week XR Development with Unity course, a program specialized for beginners who are looking to learn the AR and VR development skills using Unity game engine. You're going to hear from our alumni Nickolai Jørgensen who will share his career journey, provide advice and recommendations on how you can obtain skills, share your work, and get your foot in the door as an XR developer.
Nickolai is using the learned skills for building and growing HorizonMind — aa well-being VR experience dedicated to people who are experienced trauma, grief or anxiety.
Join us live and online Thursday, September 22nd @ 12:00 pm PT to learn how you can get started with building XR experiences and acquire the skills needed to succeed in the industry.
This free presentation will start promptly at the scheduled time and will run for roughly 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Do you have a colleague who might be interested in XR? Share this page with them!
What you'll learn at the workshop:
- Nickolai's personal journey and work with immersive technologies
- Nickolai's advice and recommendation for beginner XR developers and designers
- Details and answers about Circuit Stream's XR Development with Unity course
- Supplementary skills that come in handy when pursuing an XR career (teamwork, cross-team communication and lean development practices)
- How will you be supported during and after you finish the course
- How to join a private community of 500+ strong XR Designers and Developers
- How you can start learning AR/VR design or development today!
About Your Speaker