XR Development with Unity Open House with Mondae Atughonu
Have you thought about pursuing a career in AR/VR development?
This free and live webinar will provide you with the answers to kickstart your career in the exciting world of XR development, regardless of whether you're transitioning your skills or starting from scratch.
We're delighted to have Mondae Atughonu, a Production Manager at Bungie and XR Developer, join us as our special guest. He will share his career journey, provide advice and recommendations on how you can obtain skills, share your work, and get your foot in the door as an XR developer.
Join us live and online Thursday, July 14th @ 12:00 pm PT to learn how you can get started with building XR experiences and acquire the skills needed to succeed in the industry.
This free presentation will start promptly at the scheduled time and will run for roughly 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Do you have a friend or family member who might be interested in XR? Share this page with them!
What you'll learn at the workshop:
- Mondae's career path and trajectory
- Stories and lessons Mondae learned while pursuing his XR development career
- Practical tips and recommendations on how to start a career of your own in XR
- Supplementary skills that come in handy when pursuing an XR career (teamwork, cross-team communication and lean development practices)
- Details and answers about Circuit Stream's XR Development with Unity course
- How to join a private community of 500+ strong XR Designers and Developers
About Your Speaker
Mondae Atughonu is a Production Engineering Manager at Bungie (privately-owned game development studio known for franchises like Halo, Destiny and Myth) and a passionate XR developer. Mondae believes in data-driven continuous improvement and helping teams with skills and tools to do their best work. In his free time, he likes to crush Spartan obstacle races.