Unlocking AR with Unity MARS
Reserve Your Spot
We've already experienced the fundamentals of Unity MARS. This time we are kicking it up a notch by discovering a true power of MARS workflows.
Unity Technologies is sending one of their own engineers to show you the way. Andrew Maneri, perceptual engineer at Unity is going to demonstrate advanced workflows inside MARS editor: from creating simulation environments to utilizing landmarks and forces, to scripting new actions and reasoning APIs
By the end of the workshop, you'll be armed to tackle Unity MARS like a pro.
- Presentation slides
During the workshop, we'll share:
- Introduction to advanced MARS workflows
- MARS best practices for designers and developers
- How to create simulation environments
- How to utilize landmarks and forces
- How to script new actions
- How to access and use MARS data with Reasoning APIs
At the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- Knowledge of MARS workflows
- A deeper understanding of how simulation works
- Knowledge how to script and utilize MARS data
- Answers to your questions about MARS development
- Downloaded Unity 2019.3 or newer (optional)
- Installed MARS (free for 45 days) (optional)
- AR headset is not needed
About Your Instructor:
Andrew Maneri has been working with Unity Labs since 2015 to pioneer the future of XR interaction. He has been a technical Lead on Unity Project MARS.
Perceptual Engineer at Unity Technologies