Build a VR Paintball Game in Unity
Reserve Your Spot
The best way to learn virtual reality development is to create mini VR projects while having fun!
In this live workshop, you will learn how to build your own Paintball VR game using Unity game engine. The project will include creating paint guns and interacting with the virtual environment. Sounds fun? It will be!
The workshop is free to attend and is suitable for all audiences. No experience is needed. VR headsets are not required to join the workshop, but if you plan on developing the app yourself, you will need one.
Resources for attendees:
- Project Asset and Files
- Webinar replay
What you will learn:
- How to setup Unity for VR development
- How to import and use game objects in Unity
- How to use simple interaction between objects
- How to use hand tracking in VRAt the end of the workshop, you will have:
By the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- An insight into simple VR development in Unity
- Understanding on VR behavior
- Knowledge of how to build a simple Single Player VR paintball game
- Understanding on how VR interaction work and how they relate to VR building VR experiences
- Concrete answers to your questions about XR development from Olawatosin Ogunyebi
About Your Instructor:
Oluwatosin is a game developer from Lagos, Nigeria with a knack for the extended reality spectrum. He believes games would have a great impact across Africa in years to come and he is currently working on various projects to help this dream become a reality.
Business Development Representative