Game Design Bootcamp Launch Event
Reserve Your Spot
Do you want to be part of creating the games you love? Our Game Design Bootcamp can help you launch a new career as a video game designer. There are currently thousands of open job listings for game designers across Canada and the United States alone with an average salary of $120,000/year.
Why attend our launch event?
If you're interested in pursuing a career in game design but don't know where to start, this launch event will be perfect for you. Attending this event is a great opportunity for potential students to learn more about our 30-week beginner-friendly Bootcamp, learn about the industry, and ask any questions.
PLUS, we have a very special offer for attendees...
If you decide to enrol in this Bootcamp, you can add one of our XR courses for FREE! ($3,950 value)
You can choose between XR Development with Unity or Interaction Design and Prototyping for XR.
During the launch event, we'll cover topics such as:
- What is game design and why it's a great career option
- Career opportunities available to game designers
- What you will learn in our Game Design Bootcamp
- How our Bootcamp will help you get a job
- Course dates, pricing and payment options available to you
- Q&A session
Why Learn Game Design Skills?
The video game industry is a rapidly growing field, and there are many job opportunities available in game design. By learning game design skills, you can pursue a career in this exciting and dynamic industry.
- There are thousands of job openings worldwide for game designers across various companies, from small studios to large AAA game development companies.
- The average salary for a Game Designer in Canada is $119,299 per year, according to Talent.
- The average salary for a Game Designer in US is $120,000 per year, according to Talent.
Industry Partnerships Representative