Game Dev Fundamentals — Build a Pacman Clone in Unity
Reserve Your Spot
Do you love building apps from scratch? Are feeling strong sense of nostalgia? Are Cobra Kai and Strangers Things your favorite Netflix shows lately?
Well if you answered yes to at least one of those questions you are invited in this free live workshop. You will learn the basics of Unity game engine and use those skills to build a simple but very popular game — Pacman!
You're going to learn about Unity controls, its interface, and main features first. Then we're going to take those fundamentals and learn and understand different objects, input commands, simple interactions and types of game objects. The workshop will be taught by a certified Unity instructor - Arthur Ribeiro.
The real-time 3d skills taught in this workshop are highly sought-after! Not only in game industry but in other industries such as: film industry (CGI), manufacturing, architectural visualizations, and product designs.
The workshop demonstrates what kind of projects you can start building during Introduction to Unity 3D Development course.
- Unity Editor (User Interface and main tools)
- How to deal with prefabs in new objects
- Different types of game objects and how to use them in a project
- Game controls and interactions
- Basic simple scripting and physics
At the End of the Workshop, You'll Have:
- A playable and working Pacman game (that you can build yourself)
- Knowledge how to use Unity for simple game projects and beyond
- Understanding of main concepts of 3D development (scripting, objects, physics and interactions)
- Concrete answers to your questions about real-time 3D development with Unity from Arthur Ribeiro
About your instructor:
Arthur is an experienced Software Engineer who specializes in game programming. He is proficient in handling the complete game development cycle from Concepting to live-ops, with a player-centric and data-informed vision.
Certified Unity Instructor