Spark AR Workshop with Dan Moller from Meta
Reserve Your Spot
Who hasn't used filters on Instagram and Facebook stories?
The tool for creating those filters is called Spark AR by Meta and it's completely free to use. If you want to stretch your augmented reality design muscles, you should come to this free online workshop.
You'll learn the ins and outs of Spark AR Studio, how to use it, and how to publish your creation to Instagram and Facebook.
The workshop will be delivered by Meta's very own creator and developer Dan Moller. Who better to lead the event? Together we will unpack Spark AR go through its powerful features, explain how they work, and how you can use them in your AR development projects.
The webinar is free and suitable for everyone who's interested in AR development!
What you will learn:
- What Spark AR is and why is it important for AR development
- How you can use Spark AR and build your own artistic creations
- How to use Spark AR's scripting (for more advanced users)
- How to publish and share your filters with your friends
By the end of the workshop, you'll have:
- An overview of Spark AR development platform
- Knowledge of how to use Spark AR for your AR projects
- A basic understanding of Spark AR's most exciting features
- Answers to your questions by an AR Specialist and Creative Strategist at Meta, Dan Moller
About Your Speaker:
Dan Moller is a creative strategist, visual storyteller and AR specialist at Meta. With a focus on AR and narrative storytelling, Dan help artists and brands push the creative potential of tech platforms.
AR Specialist at Meta