Info Session: Unity Game Development Bootcamp
Reserve Your Spot
Get access to our info session event recording and learn the key benefits and structure of our 30-week online bootcamp and gain insights into the growing Real-Time 3D (RT3D) industry.
Why attend our info session?:
If you want to jumpstart your career in the rapidly burgeoning field of 3D development—and are looking for a way to make yourself stand out from the crowd—the Unity Game Development Bootcamp is an ideal way to get your foot in the door. During the event you will learn more about what sets our program apart and how it can help you launch a career in the real-time 3D industry.
What you'll learn at the event:
- The high demand for real-time 3D skills from top companies
- Your career options with a Unity skill set
- The structure and content of our Unity Game Development Bootcamp
- Inspiring examples of portfolio projects from past students
- The support and guidance provided by Circuit Stream's career services team
- Expert insights on the future of Unity and related career paths
- The opportunity to have your questions about the course, career, or learning Unity development answered live
Your host will be Tyler Trapp. We will also have Mondae Atughonu a - a senior product manager at Bungie (known by games like Halo and Destiny), Diana Olynick (Student Ambassador), and Emiliano Fantasia (Unity Bootcamp alumnus).
Education Partnerships Manager
Production Engineering Manager at Bungie
Alumni at Circuit Stream