VR Design Secrets - Transform the "Feel" of your App!
Reserve Your Spot
Want to build applications that look and feel next level smooth? Looking for that magic the very best designs showcase? We got you covered!
In this workshop, our expert instructor, Eric Carter, will be sharing tips and tricks on a variety of important VR design aspects, such as creating hyper-realistic audio spatialization, building natural-feeling extensions ie. hands, controllers, making teleporting less disorienting, and more!
DURING THE WORKSHOP, WE’LL SHARE:
- How to create hyper-realistic audio spatialization that subconsciously draws your user's attention to their objectives
- How to make virtual hands or controllers feel like a perfectly natural extension of the user's body
- How to optimize your per-frame workload to reduce input latency
- What visual affordances to include to make teleporting least disorienting to users
AT THE END OF WORKSHOP, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Some new tips and tricks to add to your VR repertoire
- Improved understanding of input latency
- Improved visual design to avoid teleporting disorientation
Lead Instructor and XR Designer