Best Practices and Tools For XR Design with Simon Frübis
Reserve Your Spot
Designers - we have another amazing webinar with an XR expert!
Simon Frübis has been living the XR Design for the last 1.5 years and has learned a lot.
The main topic of this interactive webinar will be about shifting from more traditional UI/UX design to XR design. Simon share wisdom nuggets such as which design thinking methods and tools have worked best for him and how to keep your motivation up when you start with interactive prototyping in Unity.
The are no requirements for this free webinar apart from genuine interest and curiosity about design.
At the end of the workshop, you'll know:
- Insights and best practices from a professional XR Designer
- How to tackle hand tracking experience design
- What methods can be used to develop ideas for XR
- Career advice and recommendation for entering the XR market as a designer
- Answers to your questions from Simon Frübis (Live Q&A session at the end)
- Interest in XR and/or design!
Simon Frübis has collected more than 4 years of experience in interaction design, digital marketing, entrepreneurship. Since 2020 he dedicated his focus to immersive technologies. He combined his passion for design and technology in his master's degree in interaction design at University of Applied Sciences Magdeburg. His current focus is exploring XR scrolling user interfaces with haptics.
Head of Partnerships
XR Researcher and Prototyper for Hand Tracking UI